Sudong Sdn Bhd
Seek new challenges! You’re an individual with your unique qualities, but you believe teamwork is vital for success. You challenge changes as opportunities to perform better. You strive for personal excellence to give your best to your customers. YOU, are the perfect candidate for a subsidiary company of Asia’s leading communications company, Singapore Telecommunications Limited.
Welcome to Sudong Sdn Bhd
(melaka – Melaka)
· Office Maintenance
· General office maintenance
· Manage the contracted cleaners & guards
· Do routine checks and call vendors/get quotations for repair and maintenance work
· Act as liaison person with building management
· Car park management
· Security & Risk Management
· Organize weekly generator testing
· Inspection & maintenance of fire prevention/fighting equipment.
· Chair OSHA committee and maintaining OSHA manual
· BCP planning and disaster planning
· Manage & monitor feedbacks on all office facilities issues.
· Day to day administrative work. Such as, office administration; building management liaison; facility management and organize insurance coverage.
· Other ad hoc work related to financial and administration of Sudong Sdn Bhd.
· Diploma or Degree holder in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Management or any other related engineering field with min 2 years related experience
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good Analytical and problem solving skill
· Good communication & writing skills
· Good external liaison ability
· Good time management skills
· Integrity and responsible
· Attentive to details and high level of accuracy
· Sound work ethical
· Stress management skills
· Honest and trustworthy
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Able to relate and communicate well with all level of management.
· Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Human Resource Department
Sudong Sdn Bhd
Level 9, Tower B, Jaya 99
No 99, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 75100, Melaka.
Tel no: 06 – 2277999
Fax no: 06-2277998 (Attn Ivy)